Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Dream


hello its me kailey. i had a Dream. and a wandrfl dream. i love horses. my dream was about horses. one d ay I rode a horse i had never seen before. and her name was stone. and I fed her and took care of her. she loved me and i loved her. that day we played tag. then suddenly a wolf came. i was scared of wolves. i went inside the barn. stone saved my life. when the damage was over. i looked in the chicken pen. all the baby chickens and mommy chickens were gone. i said probably the wolf got them. and i cried. cuause one of the baby chickens were mine. my mom came outside scared. she said, whats all the big noise girls? i said the wolf came again. she smiled. and she said to stone good girl for saving my daughters life. my mom was so proud of stone. we all gave each other a big hug. my also said kailey, you are also a good girl to me. on sunday morning we went on a trip. i said to my mom, who is going to take care of the horse? my mom said grandma will. grandma doesn't have a barn said kailey. but my mom let me stay home to take care of the horse. and we had so fun without my mom. and thats my dream!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Wow! Kailey, that was one crazy dream!